Thinking of getting a dog?
Ask yourself the following questions...
- What do you want from your dog?
- Are you able to commit to this dog for the next 10 years or more?
- Are you thinking about getting / buying a puppy or dog?
- Will it be a pedigree puppy or a rescue dog?
- Are you looking for a family pet dog or would you like to ‘work’ your dog? What breed would suit?
- Should you have an indoor kennel? We can advise you of the reasons why we think you should.
- Is your home safe for a dog? Where will it sleep? We can discuss with you the general well being of your dog. Reasons for and against neutering (not veterinary reasons).
- We can talk about how to get a bond with your dog through play.
... contact us today, book an hours consultation and we'll help you decide what is right for you!